Senior Program Manager | SF
March 11, 2020
Character is hiring a Senior Program Manager to help us build and maintain meaningful and consultative relationships with clients while also managing internal creative teams to make sure all projects meet and exceed client expectations.You’ll be joining a dynamic group of designers, strategists, writers, and will be working directly with Creative Directors. This position requires someone that is both assertive and emphatic and has a passion for delivering world-class creative solutions that solve complex business challenges.
Character has a positive, diverse, and supportive culture — we look for people who are curious, inquisitive, inventive and work to be a little better every single day. In our work together we aim to be smart, hardworking and collaborative. If this sounds like you and Character may be the right home for you, why not say hello?
- Build and maintain meaningful and consultative relationships with clients while also managing internal creative teams to make sure all projects meet and exceed client expectations
- Lead client meetings and presentations; capture accurate, detailed notes and action items to share with teams
- Create and manage project schedules, timelines, resources, and creative briefs
- Manage project budgets, track expenses, send invoices and process payments
- Provide detailed project statuses and tracking reports
- Manage various vendor relationships
- Proof documents and route materials
- Work with business development team to draft new business proposals and assist on new business initiatives
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, Communications or related field
- 5+ years experience in account/project management or marketing experience in an agency or in-house environment
- Strict attention to detail and timely execution
- Ability to manage multiple projects concurrently
- Knowledgeable of the branding and creative development process spanning strategy, branding, print, packaging, retail, web and mobile
- Excellent written, leadership, problem-solving, analytical and verbal communication skills
- MS Office (including Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Creative Suite CC, a plus
- Harvest, Forecast, and/or other project management platforms, a plus
We offer competitive compensation and an extensive benefits packaging including paid time off, medical, dental, vision and 401k. We strive to create a collaborative, creative and fun environment where everyone feels excited to be a part of our studio.