Senior Program Manager | NY
October 20, 2020
Character is a San Francisco and New York-based brand strategy and design agency building and partnering with some of the world's most renowned and revered brands, including Nike, Netflix, Instagram and Tom Ford. We're also known for our expertise in launching new businesses and brands - many of our clients are early-stage companies with inspiring visions to fundamentally change the lives of their consumers.
Diversity is embedded in who we are and all that we do: our mindset, our solutions, and in our teams to empower an inclusive, equitable environment. We put our people at the center, creating space for growth, understanding and learning so they can thrive. Our differences make us richer and enable stronger relationships with each other and foster greater impact for our clients. We engage with our communities to guide positive social impact by fostering equity and working to create a digital society that works for all. Character is an agency of dentsu.
Character is looking for an organized and self-motivated full-time Senior Program Manager. This role requires someone that is assertive, empathetic, and has a passion for delivering world-class creative solutions for complex business challenges.
- Managing all aspects of the client relationship as a strategic external client counterpart and internal leader to the team.
- Creating and managing project schedules and ensuring that projects stay on track and within scope, timeline and budget.
- Writing and ideating new scopes for potential project extension.
- Ability to creatively manage resources and timelines amid potentially shifting environments.
- Ownership of end-to-end engagement process, from brief ideation to invoicing.
- Ability to lead kickoff meetings, status meetings, and other client presentations.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, Communications, or related field
- 5+ years of experience in account/project management or marketing experience in an agency or in-house environment.
- 4+ years of managing multiple projects simultaneously, showcasing the ability to execute communication skills, attention to detail and timely execution.
- Deep knowledge of the branding and creative development process spanning strategy, branding, print, packaging, retail, web, and mobile.
- Competitive salary
- Medical, dental, vision, life insurance, and many other additional benefits
- 401k matching
- Flexible Time-Off
- Wellness corporate discounts
- Home-office reimbursement for desks and internet